We ask you to “white list” or add to your “safe senders” the following email addresses so that our mail will not end up bouncing or in your spam folder.
NOTE: If your email bounces it will be removed from the system to avoid getting us blacklisted.
firstname.lastname@example.org is for newsletters, notifications from forums, contacts from other members.
email@example.com is for our list serve.
Each Service Provider has a different way of doing this.
2. Click the Spam Controls link on the lower right side of your inbox screen.
3. When the Mail & Spam Controls box appears, click the Custom Sender list link.
4. Choose the Allow email from firstname.lastname@example.org option.
5. Click Add.
6. Choose the Allow email from email@example.com option.
7. Click Add.
8. Click Save.
AOL Web Mail
1. Add us to your contacts by clicking the GMail icon in the top left corner to reveal Contacts
2. Click on Contacts to reveal a red icon in the bottom right corner
3. Click the red icon and enter the name Christian Gays and click the Create button.
Now that you have added us to your contacts please do the following to White List us.
1. Click Show search options downward-pointing triangle in GMailâ€™s main search field.Â
2. Under From type christiangays.com
3. Follow the Create filter with this search link at the bottom of the search page.
4. Make sure Never send it to Spam is checked.
5. Click Create filter.
Hotmail / Outlook / Live.com
1. Open your mailbox and click â€śOptionsâ€ť (upper right hand corner).
2. Click the â€śJunk E-Mail Protectionâ€ť link.
3. Select the â€śSafe Listâ€ť link.
4. Copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org into the dialog box titled â€śType an address or domainâ€ť.
5. Copy and paste email@example.com into the dialog box titled â€śType an address or domainâ€ť.
6. Click the â€śAddâ€ť button next to the dialog box.
If the email is in your “Junk E-Mail Folder”, open the email and click the “Not Junk” button.
See a YouTube video here if you need more help.
Yahoo! Mail Users
See this YouTube video
You should also check that the mailing’s email address is not in your Blocked Senders list. You can find your Blocked Senders list by following the directions above and going to “Blocked Senders List” instead of “Safe List”. If you see the mailing’s from address on this list, select it and click the Remove button.
Click here for find the instructions for other providers.