Young Adults

Christian Gays Forums *Social Group* Young Adults

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of pianoismyforte pianoismyforte 8 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 109 times

• Author
    Profile photo of pianoismyforte
    pianoismyforte
    Participant

Hello. My name is Ben and I am one of the new moderators of this site. I am very honored to be a part of this community of love and acceptance. On this site, I was able to meet my boyfriend who is also on here (Jeremy) and we have been together for over 2 years now.

I want to give a little introduction about myself.

I am 32 (almost 33) and I met my boyfriend, Jeremy on this site a few years ago. He was from Canada and I am a Minnesota boy. We have been together for almost 3 years and we are madly in love with each other. We are both music people who teach and we occasionally sing and play on our praise team at the church we’ve been attending (I play piano and sing and Jeremy plays the baritone (euphonium).

My passion is teaching and love working with children and teens. I would love to start a young adult group on here for people who could use a community to be a part of. Discussions, chatting, Bible Studies are all options on the table right now.

If you are interested or know someone who might be interested, send me a message or reply to this thread. There is a Young Adults chat room that Mary has created and would love to have a welcome/get to know you chat soon and talk about what we would like to have happen.

Our plan is to meet in the Young Adult room on Thursday, October 27 at 8PM Eastern/7 central. Please invite anyone to this as it will be a chance to meet each other and talk about what our plans will be for this year.

I pray God’s blessing on this community as we strive to live out our call as Christians to be light in this darken world.

Take care,
    Ben

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.