Pirates of the Caribbean

Christian Gays Forums Movie Reviews Pirates of the Caribbean

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mary 1 year, 5 months ago. This post has been viewed 315 times

• Author

mary
    Participant

Thanks so much for sharing Bridget.  Sounds like one I’d like to take the grandkids to.

bridgetnight
    Participant

http://pirates.disney.com/pirates-of-the-caribbean-dead-men…

Here’s my review!!! It was FANTASTIC, EXCELLENT, Best one Yet. I loved the very first one that came out but did not care for any of the others, especially the last one that came out before this one. The last one was so dark in its lightening that it was just depressing. So, we were not really looking forward to seeing this one. But, this one totally surprised us and blew us away. The LIGHTENING was great, the graphics was great, the story line was excellent as was the acting. Loved the hilarious humor in this one too. I also loved the flash backs to the past and how they connected you to the present. Lots of surprises, twists and turns. So balanced. LOVED IT! Highly recommend it! And to have all those St. Augustine pirates at the theatre just made it all more of a wonderful experience.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.