New Forum Added – Dreams

Christian Gays Forums New Forum Added – Dreams

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DaytonaTom 1 year, 4 months ago. This post has been viewed 294 times

• Author

DaytonaTom
    Participant

Glad to discover this Dream forum has been created. I will try to post something from time to time. Perhaps we can chat a bit about recurring dreams and what they might mean.

mary
    Participant

With Andrew’s introduction of his book based on a dream, and Tom’s mention that

I also am interested in dreams, and I keep a dream journal — I don’t try to track every dream, but every 3 or 6 months, I jot down notes on a dream that has seemed especially vivid to me. People interested in the possible religious significance of dreams might enjoy a book by John Sanford, “Dreams: God’s Forgotten Language.” Anyone who has read Scripture diligently will recall many passages in which God is said to be giving a message or a prophecy through dreams.
    Andrew, you might speak to Mary about the possibility of setting up a Forum devoted to the Dreams topic. Could be fascinating….or am I dreaming? Lol.

I have done the only logical thing and created a new forum called “Dreams”.  I hope lots of you will share.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.