Facing The Future – Devotion 6/22/16

Welcome LGBTIQ Friends & Family! Forums Daily Devotions (Public Forum) Facing The Future – Devotion 6/22/16

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Grace Grace 7 months ago. This post has been viewed 49 times

• Author
    Profile photo of drdj
    drdj
    Participant

Meditation for the Day

I would do well not to think of the Red Sea of difficulties that lies ahead. I am sure that when I come to that Red Sea, the waters will part and I will be given all the power I need to face and overcome many difficulties and meet what is in store for me with courage. I believe that I will pass through that Red Sea to the Promised Land, the land of the spirit where many souls meet in perfect comradeship. I believe that when that time comes, I will be freed of all the dross of material things and find peace.

Prayer for the Day

I pray that I may face the future with courage. I pray that I may be given strength to face both life and death fearlessly.

Profile photo of Grace
    Grace
    Participant

I say Amen! for today’s devotion. Indeed we cannot walk on the water if we are lying in bed thinking about it.

Thanks for posting.

Grace

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.