Facing The Future – Devotion 6/22/16

Welcome LGBTIQ Friends & Family! Forums Daily Devotions (Public Forum) Facing The Future – Devotion 6/22/16

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Grace Grace 5 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 23 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of drdj
    drdj
    Participant

Meditation for the Day

I would do well not to think of the Red Sea of difficulties that lies ahead. I am sure that when I come to that Red Sea, the waters will part and I will be given all the power I need to face and overcome many difficulties and meet what is in store for me with courage. I believe that I will pass through that Red Sea to the Promised Land, the land of the spirit where many souls meet in perfect comradeship. I believe that when that time comes, I will be freed of all the dross of material things and find peace.

Prayer for the Day

I pray that I may face the future with courage. I pray that I may be given strength to face both life and death fearlessly.

Profile photo of Grace
    Grace
    Participant

I say Amen! for today’s devotion. Indeed we cannot walk on the water if we are lying in bed thinking about it.

Thanks for posting.

Grace

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.