I'm Still Here!

Christian Gays Forums *Social Group* I'm Still Here!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mattieboitx 1 year, 6 months ago. This post has been viewed 251 times

• Author

mattieboitx
    Participant

So it’s been about 2 weeks and I finally have a boyfriend. Even tho he is a co-worker we have made it that we keep things professional at work and then after that its our personal lives. He is such a great guy, so cute and has just the most beautiful smile!

His name is Mike, he is mix black/hispanic, he is a bit younger than I… okay younger by 8 yrs. We are taking things slowly but the way it started was a bit rocky because I was new at work and he was trying to figure me out, and he couldn’t which was bugging him so bad. So I asked him out last week and this week, we decided to take that first step towards a relationship.

I am so happy, and I am way out of my comfort zone…. It’s just amazing! Now for the other stuff, Sunday, my dad asked my best friend “do you have any advice for me for Matt’s Everyday Life?” and she said “haters gonna talk just brush them off”… I think they are trying to get used to the fact that I am gay or trying to get into that we accept you stage. Maybe it is because they saw that I got a DNA Test done to see my background and there is a 50/50 chance I may see who my biological parents are.

So, over all life is grand!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.