I’m a Free Man!!!

Christian Gays Forums *Social Group* I’m a Free Man!!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DadLarry DadLarry 1 year ago. This post has been viewed 111 times

• Author
    Profile photo of DadLarry
    DadLarry
    Participant

Spirit of the Living God, we give you thanks for sending the healing vibes that helped Mattie innate healing ability to do the healing that was needed. We that all the powers of Goodness that Mattie’s little blue eyeball is working properly and he is able to see the Beauties of the world and be able to spot all the nice eye candy, especially the male eye candy. Spirit of Creation, You created Mattie to be Gay, caring about other men and we thank YOU for him.
    Thank You Great Spirit

Mattie I hope you got goggle and heat protective gloves to wear when you clean the grill from now on.
    Dad Larry Rogers

I know the title seems a bit funny but it’s true, they released me from Workers Comp today and now I am a free man! All the ladies at the Clinic were sad to see me go, even tho I was with them a little over a week. But thanks to all the prayers, my eye has completely healed up nicely, and my blood pressure was down today, 124/86 which is good, tuesday it was 148/100 which was really bad… Stress and all causes that (work mainly).

Thank you to everyone who prayed for my little blue eyeball 😛

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.