This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of mary mary 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mary

So there are a few reasons why I haven’t been on lately, and its mainly cause I have to be an Adult…. Anywho, I am actually in the process of moving out and moving into a house that I will be renting with a friend, her husband and their other roommate. This is the biggest step in a step towards me being a the big boy I am 🙂

I am currently looking for a new and better job. I have always been looking for a better job ever since I have been working since I was 17. I am currently working over nights which is nice, and gives me a chance to think about things while I work… It’s a win win for me, get paid for work AND to think 😛

School is going well, I am now in my History and UNIX Class and learning about codes, commands and more… So Mary, get ready for when I graduate 🙂 I’ll be there for ya 😉

Now with my sister, she has filed for divorce and my ex-brother-in-law is acting like a little boy because my sister finally stood up to him. Now my babies are the ones I am worried about because my sister gave my niece a phone so that she can call when they are with him. He took the phone away and is trying to “control” again which is a bit stupid on his part. I wish I could sit down and tell him like it is, but I can’t because I don’t want to mess anything up.

I am also going on my first family vacation since 2009 and it’s gonna be so AWESOME! We will be going to Ruidoso, NM,_New_Mexico

Hope to hear from y’all soon!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.