Howdy Y'all!

Christian Gays Forums *Social Group* Howdy Y'all!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mattieboitx 11 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 298 times

• Author

mattieboitx
    Participant

Hey there!

So I have been with CG for a while now and have gotten to know a lot of you, but for those who I haven’t gotten to know, this is a bit about me, who I am, what I do, school and other things.

I am from Texas, in a small/urban town that I call home now, and I have been here for the past 16 years. I have gotten to know a lot of people here and dated a few and then here I am, single. I am currently enrolled at Capella University Online going for a Network Technology in Microsoft in a Bachelors of Science in Information Technology degree.

I am a Guncle to 2 beautiful kids, my niece Isabel who is 8 and my nephew Aaron who is 4. For those who don’t know, Guncle is a combo of Gay Uncle and is used to simplify the term Uncle. They are my life, every time I see them, I get so excited and then we watch movies, Disney Movies at that, and hopefully we will go to Disney World in Florida next year.

I have recently taken on a new type of Customer Service job that actually works with the Government, and I will be an Assistant CSR for Medicare, I start tomorrow so I am a bit nervous. For the next 3 weeks, I will be late at getting on here, but on my birthday, December 5th, I will have a new schedule at which time I may have time to come into chat.

This year has been really hard on me from my mom having kidney surgery to two jobs that didn’t value my contribution to the company. and so with that stress and the stress of my mom’s health it was really hard for to focus school and work and life… Mom is doing much better.

If you want to know anything else, hit me up here or in chat sometime ๐Ÿ™‚

Also, I am the one who will be doing the Tech Talk Chat weekly and post in the Tech Talk Forum… so if you are here, check those two out ๐Ÿ˜€

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

x Shield Logo
This Site Is Protected By
The Shield →