Howdy!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mattieboitx 1 year ago. This post has been viewed 259 times

• Author

mattieboitx
    Participant

Hey everyone, sorry I haven’t been on for a while.

There have been things that have happened at work, in which I am documenting everything. Things are getting a bit rough and I am hoping that things will soon smooth out.

I recently got a new phone since I am on my friend’s plan and I got the iPhone 7 Plus and I am in LOVE WITH THIS PHONE!!!! So with that, I have gotten an @icloud.com email address which is pretty cool!

Me and Mike are doing good, we have started over and started to take things SLOWLY. We are doing better than we have been and he has been more attentive, in which I think is a big step forward. 

For those who know where I live, I thank you for the concerns about the recent event in Texas. I am nowhere near where the event happened but, we can never be too safe these days. 

Oh, and my truck is acting up again and stressing over that and my hours at work and everything else in between.

Anyways, 
    Miss everyone!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.