Hey There!

Christian Gays Forums *Social Group* Hey There!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tdempr 2 years, 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 470 times

• Author

tdempr
    Participant

Hi, Mattie,

I, too, am in Texas and pray things work out for you.  I rarely am on here but wanted to touch base.

Terry

dadlarry
    Participant

Great Spirit of the Universe which created and brought all things into being, we lift up out brother Mattie to YOU to bless and open any doors that can help him find the job that is perfect for him, whether it is by this Open Interview at this IT company or some other position where he can serve you and feel fulfilled in a safer neighborhood. So Be It.

mattieboitx
    Participant

Why hey there! It’s been a while…. Just wanted to give an update on what’s going on over here in little ole Texas.

I recently left my job where I was a cook and started a new job as an over night cashier/cleanup man. I do love what I do helping people, and working with people. I do, however, work in a very bad part of town in which I have not had any issues with anyone. I have had to get up front and mean with a few people but so far so good.

I recently found out that a company in my town has a call center for people like me, who are really into IT and Tech Support. I am going tomorrow to their open interview and see what I can do to get on. The pay is amazing and, I did hear from a current employee from there, that if you stay 1 year, you get a $1,800 bonus which is equivalent to $2378.98 in Canadian  Dollars.

So, pretty much same ole same ole for little ole me

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.