Family Issues

Christian Gays Forums *Social Group* Family Issues

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mattieboitx 1 year, 2 months ago. This post has been viewed 148 times

• Author

mattieboitx
    Participant

Thank You Mary!

I was told last night of some family secrets that are too embarrassing to share here. I am having to cut this session of school, only 5 weeks, to take care of this. And I hate not telling my best friend but  have to keep this underwraps until everything is taken care of… It is a dark time for me, I am trying to stay strong and brave and be the one that everyone sees me to me but it is very hard. I hate this, I hate that I am finally hearing about the family secrets and I hate that I am always the last one to know… Very dark right now 🙁

mattieboitx
    Participant

I am in need f prayer and positive energy sent my way. Mu cousin Jamie and my aunts and sister went to go see my grandmother this weekend. My cousin Jamie had a mental breakdown and showed signs of PTSD, and it hurts me because I cannot see her just yet until Saturday. My sister is going through some marital issues and have said the word divorce… the story behind that, is that my brother-in-law is very verbally abusive and will scare the kids… please send prayer and positive energy my families way

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.