Ex Biker for Christ

Christian Gays Forums Bikers Forum Ex Biker for Christ

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of rev62 rev62 5 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 136 times

• Author
    Profile photo of kinsley1
    kinsley1

Yes there is such a thing. I was a member of the Gospel Riders and the ICBA (International Christian Bikers) and then you have the CMA.

Profile photo of rev62
    rev62

I will always be a biker for Christ, because that is part of the passion of the people he has sent me to reach for HIM.

I have been an active member of CMA since June of 2004. I am a Gay Pastor, and a Christian; but most of all, I (just like yourself) am a Born again, spirit filled, child of the most high God.

REMEMBER, It’s not what you are, but WHO and WHO’SE you are that makes the difference.

IN HIS Love and Service,

John… (rev62)

kinsley1

Herb passed away I understand.

kinsley1

The last one I had was an Aspencade and had to give it up due to having Hernia at the same spot I had it before. Now all I can do is look and drool. Once a year, I follow the CAV Ride for the Fallen but in my car and it just don’t fell right.

Profile photo of rev62
    rev62

Hey Kinsley,

May be you have a friend that has a bike and would consider putting a side car on for you? It’s not the same as riding/driving, but it’s a very close 2nd. and with the Hernia situation, it would be considerably more comfortable for you…………..just something to think about.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.