ER Visit — Whoopie!

Welcome LGBTIQ Friends & Family! Forums *Social Group* ER Visit — Whoopie!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mattieboitx mattieboitx 6 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 31 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mattieboitx
    mattieboitx
    Participant

So this afternoon at work, I was working on cleaning the back grill in our kitchen. Unfortunately, the grill had other plans for me (that little devil). We use a special type of grill cleaner called DeGree and we also use Oil to help get it shinny. Well in a rare but true event, the chemical and oil splashed into my right eye and caused a moment of discomfort and crying….. Okay, it hurt like two 18 wheelers hit me… Anywho, went to the er, stayed there for about a goo 2 1/2 to 3 hours while they flushed my eye out, numbed my eyeball and to see if there were any damages. I have a small abrasion on the cornea but on the outer layer.

Happy to say, I still got my bad eyeball 😀

Profile photo of Grace
    Grace
    Participant

So glad the Good Lord gave us two.  In a short time you will be as good as new. Let’s give thanks for that.

Grace

Profile photo of mattieboitx
    mattieboitx
    Participant

Thank you ladies! It was painful, but i didn’t cry, I was a big boy :p I do have to go for a check up to make sure my vision is good… if not, I might be a wee bit more blind than I am now. Everyone at work has been checking up on either on facebook or text, which i really appreciated them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.