Devotion 1.10.17

Christian Gays Forums Daily Devotions Devotion 1.10.17

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  drdj 1 year, 8 months ago. This post has been viewed 393 times

• Author

drdj
    Participant

I will be away from early morning Oct. 12 to sometime Oct. 16 so there will be a brief period with no devotions being posted by me.

Meditation for the Day

“First be reconciled to your brother and then come and offer your gift to God.” First I must get right with other people and then I can get right with God. If I hold resentment against someone, which I find it very difficult to overcome, I should try to put something else constructive into my mind. I should pray for the one against whom I hold the resentment. I should put that person in God’s hands and let God show him or her the way to live. “If a man say: ‘I love God’ and hateth his brother, he is a liar, for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?”

Prayer for the Day

I pray that I may see something good in every person, even one I dislike, and that I may let God develop the good in that person.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.