Calling The Rainbow Nation Home

Christian Gays Forums Book Reviews Calling The Rainbow Nation Home

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mary 7 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 270 times

• Author

mary
    Participant

by Elaine Sundby – is one part personal journey, and two parts Biblical study into some of the key issues gay (GLBT) Christians face while coming to terms with their sexual orientation. Issues such as salvation, is homosexuality a sin, celibacy, the role of the Holy Spirit in all of this, how come our church leaders don’t see the truth in this matter and much, much more. There is also an easy to understand chapter that does a thorough job of discussing the 8 “clobber” passages some use against homosexuals. 

I tried to make the book as easy to read as possible. In addition, the book is sprinkled throughout with several stories to help illustrate various points. My experiences, and some of the experiences of my fellow ministers, stories from our church etc. are all woven together to keep the book interesting and ‘alive’. 

My points are all solidly backed by Scripture. If you or a loved one are struggling with this issue, or minister to those who are, know someone who is, or is just plain curious what ‘all the fuss is about’, I encourage you to check out this book! 

Buy the book from the Christian Gays Store

Or from Amazon

Note from Mary: Elaine created the “Directory of Welcoming Christian Churches”, the largest welcoming and affirming church directory in the world. WOW! Thank you Elaine

Click Here for the link to Elaine’s Directory.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.