Behold I knock Devotion 10/21/16

Welcome LGBTIQ Friends & Family! Forums Daily Devotions (Public Forum) Behold I knock Devotion 10/21/16

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of drdj drdj 2 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 63 times

• Author
    Profile photo of drdj
    drdj
    Participant

When I was on a Church building committee we moved a beautiful stained glass window from the old church into the front of the new Church. The whole verse is beautiful

Meditation for the Day

”Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to him and will remain with him and him with Me.” The knocking of God’s spirit, asking to come into your life, is due to no merit of yours, though it is in response to the longing of your heart. Keep a listening ear, an ear bent to catch the sound of the gentle knocking at the door of your heart by the spirit of God. Then open the door of your heart and let God’s spirit come in.

Prayer for the Day

I pray that I may let God’s spirit come into my heart. I pray that it may fill me with an abiding peace.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.