An article today worth reading

Welcome LGBTIQ Friends & Family! Forums Husbands Out To Wives (HOW) An article today worth reading

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of drdj drdj 3 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 21 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of drdj
    drdj
    Participant

I think it is important to bring articles to you that reflect on the experience of Husbands Coming Out.

Sometimes the man has no idea they are gay when they marry a wife. On the other hand some do it to deny the gayness. Other times they are out to their spouses even before they marray but one thing I have found after years of counselling men coming out is that each and every situation is unique.

Here is an article which quotes Amity Buxton (I never recommend her book but you might like it). I prefer a book which is now out of print but is much more positive on the success for both the male and female. However, the three examples might be of assistance.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/3-women-share-the-moment-they-found-out-their-husbands-are-gay_us_57b62748e4b0b51733a26308?section=&section=us_queer-voices

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.