Seven Things God Hates (Chat Log)

Christian Gays Forums Hot Topics Forum Seven Things God Hates (Chat Log)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of DadLarry DadLarry 1 year, 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 180 times

• Author
    Profile photo of DadLarry
    DadLarry
    Participant

Me:  Bless the Lord, Oh My Soul and all that is within me, Bless HIS Holy Name. God we ask you to Bless this Room, this Chat, everyone who comes into it and guide the chat that we all show the AGAPE Love you taught us to have for each other. Amen(5:01PM)
    arrowLX:  hi Larry, I will direct people here but I dont expect many visitors(5:04PM)
    Me:  First of all The RULES are that this is discussion not argument. In Hot Topics there is No Right Answer, only different viewpoints. No one is to be told that he is wrong because in his mind he is Correct and someone else is wrong so we declare that all viewpoints are valid as far as discussion in this Room goes. The Viewpoints put forth by the Administrator of the Hot Topic Room (Larry Rogers) is not to be considered to be the viewpoint of the Owner or the Manager of the Room (Mary Pearson).(5:04PM)
    arrowLX:  Ill come back in a little while and see if anyone has come in(5:06PM)
    Me:  The Administrator of the Hot Topics Room is the Main Moderator and his decision on any issue is final (unless the Owner of the Site overrules him).(5:07PM)
    Me:  Okay Allan. This is an experiment to see if it might work(5:07PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  Hello Dad and Allan(5:08PM)
    Me:  Hello Bro, I see you decided to come in early(5:08PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  Got home from church early so m able to come join you all(5:08PM)
    Me:  okay and I told Allan in the Main Chat Room that Next week we may do like you suggested and start an hour later(5:09PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  0k cool(5:10PM)
    Me:  But I wanted to find out whether we would get people to come in early since other places in the world this slot may work better(5:11PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  Ok(5:12PM)
    Me:  16These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 17A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 19A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. 20My son, keep thy fathers commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother: 21Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck. KJV(5:14PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  yep(5:14PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  amen(5:14PM)
    Me:  Six things the Lord hates; in fact, seven are detestable to Him:  (4) Arrogant Eyes  (5) A Lying Tongue  (6) Hands That Shed Innocent Blood  (7) A Heart That Plots Wicked Schemes  (1) Feet Eager to Run to Evil  (2) A Lying Witness Who Gives False Testimony  (3) One Who Stirs Up Trouble Among Brothers NOTE: The numbers in brackets “( )” are the order in which the Lord gave them.(5:15PM)
    Me:  what I find interesting is that the verse following 19 is the commandment about honor your Father and your Mother(5:16PM)
    Me:  20My son, keep thy fathers commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother: 21Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck. KJV(5:14PM)(5:17PM)
    Me:  Most people have a cross hanging from a chain around their necks. Interesting that we do not obey the Lord, even in our decoration of ourselves(5:18PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  Among one of the places yes. Originally was a part of the 10 Commandments found in Exodus 20(5:19PM)
    Me:  Well, Proverbs is an old Testament Book ie Jewish more than todays Christian Church, more like the old early followers of Jesus the Rabbi(5:21PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  ok(5:21PM)
    Me:  Part of what I would like to discuss is If God Changes not, how does God feel today about these seven items?(5:23PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  ok(5:23PM)
    Me:  I am going to be quoting from a website on each item and call it the base information and then ask each person in the discussion, which I understand is just you and I for now, Bro, to agree or disagree and explain why(5:25PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  ok(5:25PM)
    Me:  First item is: Arrogant Eyes: Don’t look at others and hold yourself higher because you know more truths then they do, or because you have a gift that another does not. They could look at you the same way. We are not all the same. If you feel the need for arrogance, or to be arrogant, look at what about that person makes you feel arrogant, and turn to your heart and ask, “Why does this bother ME?” Then fix it and the arrogance will be gone. If you don’t fix it, you will struggle as you try to, or choose to walk without arrogance. John responded, “Master, we saw someone driving out demons in Your name, and we tried to stop him because he does not follow us.” “Don’t stop him,” Jesus told him, “because whoever is not against you is for you.”— Luke 9:49-50(5:27PM)
    Me:  Okay. looks like I need to post each paragraph individually(5:28PM)
    Me:  Arrogant Eyes: Don’t look at others and hold yourself higher because you know more truths then they do, or because you have a gift that another does not. They could look at you the same way. We are not all the same.(5:28PM)
    Me:  Interesting that the rules of the Chat Room reflect this idea(5:29PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  Yes(5:32PM)
    arrowLX:  hi guys(5:36PM)
    arrowLX:  just checking in(5:36PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  Hello Allan(5:36PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  Welcome(5:36PM)
    arrowLX:  thanks(5:36PM)
    Me:  I am back, had an emergency run to BM(5:37PM)
    Me:  Hello again Allan. We have started with Arrogant Eyes: Don’t look at others and hold yourself higher because you know more truths then they do, or because you have a gift that another does not. They could look at you the same way. We are not all the same.(5:38PM)
    arrowLX:  Im manning the social group room in case anyone comes in(5:39PM)
    Me:  If you feel the need for arrogance, or to be arrogant, look at what about that person makes you feel arrogant, and turn to your heart and ask, “Why does this bother ME?” Then fix it and the arrogance will be gone. If you don’t fix it, you will struggle as you try to, or choose to walk without arrogance.(5:39PM)
    Me:  How does one walk without Arrogance?(5:39PM)
    arrowLX:  good advice(5:40PM)
    arrowLX:  hi Bruce(5:41PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  I agee Allan(5:42PM)
    Me:  Hello Bruce, we are talking about Arrogance and I just found a passage from The Secret to Being Confident (Without Being Arrogant) By Steve Errey(5:43PM)
    Me:  Arrogance. It’s the thing that separates the can-dos from the can-do-way-better-singlehandedly-with-my-eyes-closeds, and it’s the quality that rubs you up the wrong way faster than an amorous Edward Scissorhands. Common perception is that there’s a fine line between being confident and being arrogant, but in fact the gap between them is as wide as the Grand Canyon.(5:43PM)
    Bruce1:  trump is arrogant and struts aound like a peacock(5:44PM)
    Me:  People who are trying hard to come across as confident, for example, can mistakenly behave arrogantly simply because they haven’t figured out what real confidence is or what it means to them. They’ll talk over someone in a meeting, because that’s what they think confident people do. They’ll voice an opinion without thinking about its impact, because they think confident people make themselves heard. And they’ll steamroll their view forward, because confident people stick to their guns. That’s BS, of course. Pretending to be confident sees you trying to live up to a heap of half-brained notions of what confidence might be, without ever asking yourself what real, natural confidence looks like for you.(5:44PM)
    arrowLX:  exactly my thought, hehe(5:45PM)
    arrowLX:  about Trump(5:45PM)
    Me:  Arrogance and confidence are worlds apart.(5:46PM)
    arrowLX:  true(5:46PM)
    Me:  So perhaps it’s no surprise that confidence is the foundation that makes it okay to be vulnerable. It’s the layer of self-trust that allows you to take a few bricks out of that wall and know you’ll be okay, to really show up and to show others who you are.(5:46PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  Yep Trump fits the bill perfectly(5:47PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  Hello Bruce welcome(5:47PM)
    Me:  again the last few lines are from an article by Steve Errey, a confidence coach who helps you get out from under fear and live a sweet and beautiful life. Go check out his stuff and uncover your natural confidence now. https://www.themuse.co…ogant(5:48PM)
    Me:  Now the Bible has one thing to say about this John responded, “Master, we saw someone driving out demons in Your name, and we tried to stop him because he does not follow us.” “Don’t stop him,” Jesus told him, “because whoever is not against you is for you.”— Luke 9:49-50(5:49PM)
    Me:  Have you ever noticed how many people are afraid to allow someone to act like Jesus just because they are not Christian Like I tell people all the time we have several members who are not Christian that I will listen to and accept their words more than I will some others who claim to be Christian (no names please)(5:51PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  Yes(5:52PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  However our practice here in CG reflects the bigger picture welcoming all without distinction(5:54PM)
    Me:  I do not remember who wrote about Joel Olstein in a derogatory way because he does not preach like other preachers do. Wonder what Jesus would say about Joel?(5:54PM)
    Me:  Anyone else have a comment on this thing that GOD hates (Arrogance) before we move to the next one?(5:56PM)
    Bruce1:  www.joelosteen.com he shows only the loving side of God(5:56PM)
    Bruce1:  i wonder if jeus would say he should show the whold picture(5:57PM)
    arrowLX:  arrogance is connected with pride(5:57PM)
    Bruce1:  that God can also be vengeful. has grace but can also be judgemental(5:57PM)
    Me:  As I understand it, he pastors a large flock, I wonder if some of the talk comes from jealousness(5:58PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  And is not pro gay which the article seemed to imply he was(5:59PM)
    arrowLX:  going to make supper, back soon(6:00PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  Yes a church of several thousand members in Houston(6:00PM)
    Me:  Joel has never said that he is pro gay, he has started to be more open about the fact that Gays may have been made that way BUT Joel is still stuck in the old adage about gay being a sin rather than an alternate form of sexual activity(6:05PM)
    Me:  and Joel seems to not tell people that they all Sin, that not one is sinless(6:06PM)
    Me:  Sept 12, 2012, Conservative televangelist Joel Osteen went on national television this morning and admitted that his own sexual orientation is not a choice — despite maintaining consistently in previous interviews that being gay is a sin, albeit one that “God gives us the grace to change.”(6:07PM)
    Me:  Which leads me to the next thing that God hates A Lying Tongue: We aren’t to be saying things as truths in order to get ahead; or, to be seen as better than you are; or, to cover something shameful. We also don’t want to speak untruths purposely to appear smarter or more holy.(6:09PM)
    Me:  Hopefully Joel misspoke when he said that God gives us the grace to change from sinful to what?(6:10PM)
    Bruce1:  sinful to hopeful(6:11PM)
    Bruce1:  ?(6:11PM)
    Me:  God has already said that All Sin. You can not get away from being a sinner. I believe that we are saved sinners but acknowledge that even as a saved person, I still sin(6:11PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  Changer to Heterosexual or asexual(6:12PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  Yes(6:12PM)
    Me:  That is why every night before I go to sleep I confess that I am sorry for any sins that I have done that have offended God(6:13PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  ok(6:14PM)
    Me:  That is why it is called Repent – Re: over and over pent: open yourself to God(6:14PM)
    Bruce1:  ck is on YIM so i will be coming back and forth(6:14PM)
    Me:  Hope she did not have too bad of a time with her family this weekend(6:15PM)
    Me:  Give her our love(6:15PM)
    Bruce1:  she didnt(6:15PM)
    Bruce1:  Dad i have a question(6:16PM)
    Me:  okay(6:16PM)
    arrowLX:  back(6:16PM)
    Bruce1:  I always heard God knows you better then you know yourself. that God knows what is in your heart. If God knows you so well why do you have to tell god you Repent he cans ee thta by your actions which speak louder then words.(6:18PM)
    Me:  and I should remind everyone that my opinions are just exactly that, they are my opinions and do not reflect the opinions of the owner of the site. That each persons opinions are to be taken at their opinion, that no opinion is the correct one.(6:18PM)
    arrowLX:  no Bruce, but I think He likes the interaction(6:19PM)
    Me:  God knows all the possible things that you could do in any given situation. I do not believe that God knows the future because the future does not exist yet. So while God knows all the possible things I might have done or thought, he likes us to tell him which one of them we actually did and why and if we realize that we made a mistake to apologize to him(6:21PM)
    arrowLX:  if we sin, we are automatically forgiven, but its said to be a good thing to confess thrm(6:21PM)
    Bruce1:  Hi mattie(6:24PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  Hello Mattie welcome3(6:24PM)
    Me:  welcome Mattie, we are discussing the things God hates and are at A LYING TONGUE and I am about to give the Bible Verse suggested(6:25PM)
    mattieboitx:  Okay, so if/when we sin we are automatically forgiven, but we must confess them to be a better person walking in Gods path… but each path is different with different obstacles, so to me it really doesnt make sense to me. I know that I sin, but I also know that in the back of my head I hear You are forgiven, so it really just depends on the person and how deep into religion they are(6:25PM)
    mattieboitx:  hey everyone(6:25PM)
    arrowLX:  there are many stories in the Old Testament that suggest God knows the future, and even arrnges it…..eg in Daniel(6:25PM)
    Me:  But that is not how you learned about the Messiah, assuming you heard Him and were taught by Him, because the truth is in Jesus: You took off your former way of life, the old man that is corrupted by deceitful desires; Since you put away lying, speak the truth, each one to his neighbor, because we are members of one another. — Ephesians 4:20-21, 25(6:25PM)
    mattieboitx:  I respect that you do that Dad, i really do… but like some, I dont believe that a book written by man is a book of God… To me, he is all around us, nature, who we see on a daily bases and so on… I know that opinions are ours and ours alone(6:27PM)
    Me:  Yes Mattie and as I pointed out earlier, ALL opinions are welcome here because even Jesus said “Don’t stop him,” Jesus told him, “because whoever is not against you is for you.”— in reference to someone with beliefs different from the apostles(6:30PM)
    Bruce1:  Mattie has the flooding stopped in texas yet?(6:30PM)
    arrowLX:  I have the other point of view, I believe that every part of the bible is in some way inspired by God(6:30PM)
    mattieboitx:  there are still some places that are experiencing flooding, our dam is experiencing some issues, and a few bridges already have washed out in texas(6:31PM)
    arrowLX:  brb(6:31PM)
    Me:  And as you know, I relate The Great Spirit to the Spirit of the Universe that moved on the Waters in Genesis. How people describe GOD can differ but GOD knows what is in their hearts. I am afraid that I am not one of those people who believe that Jesus is the only way to God because that is not what Jesus said, now is it?(6:32PM)
    Me:  Here in HOT TOPICS All Views, all opinions are accepted as being Correct for the person who holds that view(6:32PM)
    arrowLX:  ok(6:33PM)
    mattieboitx:  inspired is the keyword, but it is written by man…. I like the fact that you brought that up Alan. I mean take this for instance: a history book is written by people all the time, updated overtime to make it more current but its never correct. Just like the bible, the bible is being COPYRIGHTED in a way that you cannot use it without explicit permission from the publisher, another look at what I think, not saying its always gonna be right but its a look in a different prospective(6:33PM)
    arrowLX:  I dont think the Bible can be copyrighted??(6:34PM)
    Bruce1:  why not?(6:34PM)
    arrowLX:  maybe certain verion(6:35PM)
    mattieboitx:  if anything is published, it is most likely copyright(6:35PM)
    mattieboitx:  its in the first few pages(6:35PM)
    arrowLX:  it was written thousands of years go, copyright laws dont apply(6:36PM)
    Me:  One of my favorite misquoted verses is that Jesus said I Am the Truth and the Way, no one goes to the Father but by me Misquoted because he was not describing himself. The Great I Am is one of Gods Names so Jesus may have actually have said :God is the Truth and the way, no one goes an understanding of God except if God leads him(6:36PM)
    arrowLX:  In my opinion, Jesus called Himself I AM(6:37PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  Depends on the Revised Standard Version is copyrighted and can only be used with permission(6:37PM)
    arrowLX:  He was very clear(6:38PM)
    Bruce1:  Jesus never claimed to be the Father(6:38PM)
    arrowLX:  some newer versions may be copyrighted(6:38PM)
    arrowLX:  I believe He did(6:39PM)
    Me:  which opens a whole new way of thinking. Yes, there were some who heard that and said he Blaphems by calling himself God(6:39PM)
    arrowLX:  they wanted to kill Him for blasphemy(6:39PM)
    mattieboitx:  the thing for me is, the bible can be rewritten at anytime… making it more today than what it was originally intended for(6:40PM)
    arrowLX:  hehe stick with the KJV then(6:40PM)
    Me:  Mattie you are absolutely correct. One of the newer versions, I HATE with a passion because it changes the meaning of Matthew 19:12(6:41PM)
    mattieboitx:  alan, you are awesome…. lol — i dont read it, i got other methods (Wink)(6:41PM)
    arrowLX:  I agree some newer versions have altered texts more than they should(6:41PM)
    arrowLX:  hehe, other than reading?(6:42PM)
    mattieboitx:  im not trying to bash anyones love of the bible, but thats my view(6:42PM)
    Me:  It is called The Message by Eugene H. Peterson and it removes the word Eunuch and changes it to someone who did not want to be married. However in each of the other places where the word Eunuch appears, he did not change the word(6:42PM)
    arrowLX:  we each get from the bible what God wants us to(6:43PM)
    mattieboitx:  right on!(6:43PM)
    arrowLX:  not always the same ideas(6:44PM)
    mattieboitx:  thats what makes this site the best(6:44PM)
    Me:  And of course, the word Homosexual did not appear in the Bible until 1946, if fact the term did not exist before 1820 so those how claim the Bible has not been changed are so very wrong(6:45PM)
    Me:  A Lying Tongue: We aren’t to be saying things as truths in order to get ahead; or, to be seen as better than you are; or, to cover something shameful. We also don’t want to speak untruths purposely to appear smarter or more holy.(6:46PM)
    mattieboitx:  I know this is hot topics and I HATE getting off topic…. but I am talking to a guy (Smiley)(6:46PM)
    arrowLX:  it depends on the interpreters(6:46PM)
    arrowLX:  does he need help mattie(6:46PM)
    mattieboitx:  need help in what way?(6:47PM)
    Me:  And we are glad for you Mattie. Can you come to regular Sunday Night Chat and tell us about it? Otherwise I will suspend HOT TOPICS for you to make the announcement and then pick up again(6:47PM)
    arrowLX:  just asking(6:48PM)
    mattieboitx:  no no no I am good(6:48PM)
    Me:  Okay, Mattie has the Floor(6:48PM)
    Me:  (I am glad I started early so we have some time to have this happen)(6:48PM)
    mattieboitx:  im good, lets keep hot topics alive(6:48PM)
    mattieboitx:  im random tonight, so please forgive me(6:49PM)
    mattieboitx:  (sits quietly waiting for the discussion to continue)(6:50PM)
    Me:  Well, Mattie, sometimes we have things happening in our lives that just can not wait and that is why I was willing to take a break for you.(6:53PM)
    mattieboitx:  nah im good, its just small random stuff — gotta keep that under control(6:53PM)
    Me:  Hands That Shed Innocent Blood: Destroying innocent or blameless people by killing their will, their dignity, their gift given by God. By putting people down in these areas as harmless as this one may seem, it allows for worse things to come in.(6:53PM)
    Me:  See, I had seen the next thing that God HATES, Hands that destroy innocent people by killing their will, their dignity, their gift given by God. I did not want to be guilty of that by refusing to allow you to interrupt the HOT TOPICS(6:55PM)
    arrowLX:  just talked to my dad, he is fine(6:57PM)
    Me:  After all, although you recognize God by the term Great Spirit as a Native American following teachings of the Native Americans, God is the Same and he still gives gifts and perhaps this young man was a Gift. You have been seeking a soul mate for so long(6:57PM)
    Me:  and Allan, letting us know that his 99 year old Dad is fine, is important to him also. Hot topics has to be able to bend, that is what Our God has been trying to teach us. Look at Saul and what happened when he refused to bend(6:59PM)
    Me:  (This led to Saul’s desire to kill David. It started out emotionally and then physically.) Saul was furious and resented this song. “They credited tens of thousands to David,” he complained, “but they only credited me with thousands. What more can he have but the kingdom?” So Saul watched David jealousy from that day forward. The next day an evil spirit from God took control of Saul, and he began to rave inside the palace. — 1Samual 18:8-10(7:00PM)
    Me:  this is one of the passages that always troubled me. Was the evil spirit really from God?(7:02PM)
    arrowLX:  the writer thought so, because God had plans for David(7:03PM)
    arrowLX:  it may have been epilepsy(7:04PM)
    Me:  In the Book of Job, Satan is allowed by God to do terrible things to Job(7:04PM)
    Me:  And Saul had problems long before David came to the palace. David came in as a young boy to play the harp to sooth King Saul, long before David lead the army for Saul(7:05PM)
    arrowLX:  God allowed Job to be tested because He knew he would remain faithful no matter what(7:06PM)
    arrowLX:  maybe Saul was bipolar(7:07PM)
    arrowLX:  music could soothe him if so(7:08PM)
    Me:  In Proverbs, the next thing that God hates is A Heart That Plots Wicked Schemes: Speaking, thinking, wishing, spiteful, hurtful—by doing any of these only feeds the flesh. We need to train our hearts to purposely practice kindness, gentleness, etc. (Galatians 5:22-23). Otherwise we move nowhere.(7:10PM)
    arrowLX:  we learn in Job that Gods motives are not for us to question(7:11PM)
    Me:  What was the wicked scheme that Saul plotted against David?(7:11PM)
    arrowLX:  to have him killed(7:11PM)
    arrowLX:  stealthily if possible(7:12PM)
    Brotherlawrence:  Yes(7:14PM)
    Me:  I have had a couple interesting things in the back of my mind I will share in a minute but the bible verse chosen to go with this thing that God hates is Though they intend to harm you and devise a wicked plan, they will not prevail. — Psalms 21:11(7:16PM)
    arrowLX:  that was for David(7:17PM)
    Me:  I think you are noticing something about this list. It comes from what Book of the Bible?(7:19PM)
    arrowLX:  Proverbs(7:20PM)
    Me:  and who wrote Proverbs supposedly(7:20PM)
    arrowLX:  Solomon(7:20PM)
    Me:  and what relationship did he have with David?(7:21PM)
    arrowLX:  in his wisdom(7:21PM)
    arrowLX:  he was Davids son(7:21PM)
    arrowLX:  by Bathsheba, of all people(7:23PM)
    arrowLX:  David did a lot of things God hated, with her(7:24PM)
    Me:  and how could the following apply to Dear old Dad: Arrogant Eyes: Don’t look at others and hold yourself higher because you know more truths then they do, or because you have a gift that another does not./A Lying Tongue: We aren’t to be saying things as truths in order to get ahead; or, to be seen as better than you are; or, to cover something shameful./Hands That Shed Innocent Blood: Destroying innocent or blameless people by killing their will, their dignity, their gift given by God./A Heart That Plots Wicked Schemes: Speaking, thinking, wishing, spiteful, hurtful—by doing any of these only feeds the flesh.(7:24PM)
    arrowLX:  how many of those did David break(7:25PM)
    Me:  the next on the List is Feet Eagar to Run to Evil: Going to places you know God isn’t in the middle of: TV, books, friends, parties, drugs, booze. Instead of running to Him you run to something “evil” for comfort. Take time to go to God and get right and then seek out what made you run, or want to run.(7:25PM)
    arrowLX:  good point(7:26PM)
    Me:  The Bible verse that goes with this is: Finally be strengthened by the Lord and by His vast strength. Put on the armor of God so that you can stand against the tactics of the Devil. For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the world powers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens. — Ephesians 6: 10-13(7:28PM)
    Me:  well, we have two more things that God Hates and we seem to be running out of interest(7:38PM)
    arrowLX:  almost 9(7:38PM)
    Me:  Lying Witness Who Gives False Testimony: You don’t know or understand the truths from God, but are spreading around untruths to others and not allowing them the right to grow. Teach your spouse (understood that ‘spouse’ also meant children and/or family) what God shows you and the one listening needs to accept it as truth.(7:38PM)
    Me:  He answered them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been granted to you, but to those outside, everything comes in parables so that they may look and look, yet not perceive; they may listen and listen, yet not understand; otherwise, they might turn back—and be forgiven.” He also said, “Is a lamp brought in to be put under a basket or under a bed? Isn’t it to be put on a lampstand? For nothing is concealed except to be revealed, and nothing hidden except to come to light. If anyone has ears to hear, he should listen! Then He said to them, “Pay attention to what you hear. By the measure you use, it will be measured and added to you. For to the one who has, it will be given, and from the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away.” — Mark 4:11-12, 21-25(7:39PM)
    Me:  One Who Stirs Up Trouble Among Brothers: Don’t gossip maliciously! Don’t tell a person that someone is doing something on purpose for the purpose that you know it will upset, bother or anger the person you are telling. If you do not know if it will bother them or not, even if you think it won’t, don’t say it if you INTEND to get a malicious reaction from the one you are telling. It will or could cause them to then sin in anger. If the one you are “gossiping” about is doing wrong – go to them and help them. For we hear that there are some among you who walk irresponsibility, not working at all, but interfering with the work [of others]. Now we command and exhort such people, by the Lord Jesus Christ, that quietly working, they may eat their own bread. Brothers, do not grow weary in doing good. And if anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter, take note of that person; don’t associate with him, so that he may be ashamed. Yet don’t treat him as an enemy, but warn him as a…(7:39PM)
    Me:  … brother. — 2Thesaloanians 3:11-15 All(7:39PM)
    Me:  okay it was a long article but one point I want to make before I dismiss to go back to regular chat(7:40PM)
    arrowLX:  good point too(7:41PM)
    Me:  In these seven (7) things that God hates, I did not see anything about two men having sex with each other as being something God hates(7:42PM)
    arrowLX:  true(7:42PM)
    Bruce1:  i don;t see anything about two men or two women loving each other either(7:42PM)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.