April 26 Devotion – Activity God Wants

Welcome LGBTIQ Friends & Family! Forums Daily Devotions (Public Forum) April 26 Devotion – Activity God Wants

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of drdj drdj 7 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 19 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of drdj
    drdj
    Participant

Meditation for the Day

‚Ä®‚Ä®Ceaseless activity is not God’s plan for your life. Times of withdrawal for renewed strength are always necessary. Wait for the faintest tremor of fear and stop all work, everything, and rest before God until you are strong again. Deal in the same way with all tired feelings. Then you need rest of body and renewal of spirit force. Saint Paul said: “I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.” This does not mean that you are to do all things and then rely on God to find strength. It means that you are to do the things you believe God wants you to do and only then can you rely on His supply of power. ‚Ä®

Prayer for the Day

‚Ä®‚Ä®I pray that God’s spirit may be my master always. I pray that I may learn how to rest and listen, as well as how to work.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by Profile photo of mary mary.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.