Reply To: An article on anti-gay Mike Pence

Welcome LGBTIQ Friends & Family! Forums *Social Group* An article on anti-gay Mike Pence Reply To: An article on anti-gay Mike Pence

Profile photo of gawain
gawain

How can you even ask, which one is the true Christian? It is God alone who judges the heart and actions. What you are tacitly implying is that Trump would be no good as President, and Hilary would. I could call Hilary Clinton many names, but I’ll start with the most basic and humane: criminal. She belongs behind bars. There are many varieties and flavors of Christianity; Pence has his, you have yours. If Mike Pence becomes Vice President, do you really think he’ll be able to influence the charting of waters that belongs to the States anyway? Do you really think he’ll be able to undermine all of the Federal Legislation that Obama has enacted? I seriously doubt it. You’re not justified or qualified to make a statement like, “He [Pence] does not live it.” How do you know how Pence lives his private spiritual life? Sometimes one needs to put aside one’s faction aside in favor of the aggregate. The Trump/Pence ticket seeks to make the USA great again. It is the antithesis of the Clinton’s goals. C’mon folks, come together for the sake of the future of the USA.