Do you have an event or recurring events that you’d like listed here?Â Send the details to mary@ChristianGays.com
- This event has passed.
LGBT Family & Friends Club Med Sandpiper Resort
July 14 - July 19
Olivia and R Family are teaming up once again for a week of fun in the sun at Americaâ€™s favorite ALL-INCLUSIVE resort, Club Medâ€™s Sandpiper Bay in Florida! Of course, that includes your accommodations with many family friendly room options. It also includes your food, beverages (including alcohol), most activities, and Olivia and R Familyâ€™s signature programming, workshops, and entertainment. Weâ€™ll have daily Kids & Teens programs for children as young as 4 months and as old as 17! Kids can enjoy art, theater, basketball, nature and discovery activities, a huge water park, and even learn to cook. Adults can putt their way around the on-property golf course (and even take a lesson), hang out by one of the three pools, including an adults-only pool, or learn flying trapeze at circus school. This vacation is perfect for the entire LGBT community, including families, couples, singles, and friends, and one you wonâ€™t want to miss!
Spend six days and five nights at the ALL-INCLUSIVE Club Med Sandpiper Bay resort. This all-inclusive sports haven is easy to reach from most major U.S. airports, with plenty of affordable flights to either Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) or Orlando (MCO). Each room features flat-screen TVs, alarm clocks, mini refrigerators, coffee makers, hairdryers, iron/ironing boards, and more. Enjoy cuisine from three delicious restaurants, relax at two bars, including the adults-only poolside lounge bar, and swim in one of itsâ€™ three swimming pools, plus a spa. Club Med also has specialized programs (and childcare) for children ages 4 months to 17 years old so theyâ€™ll always be entertained throughout the day with activities.
- Accommodations for 6 days/5 nights at the all-inclusive oceanfront Club Medâ€™s Sandpiper Bay, FL Resort
- Meals in 3 all-inclusive restaurants
- Beverages in 2 all-inclusive bars featuring cocktails, beer, wine, and soft drinks (premium champagnes, liquors, and imported beers are an extra charge)
- Room accommodations featuring flat-screen television, coffee machine, safe, hair dryer, and ironing kit
- Round-trip airport transfers from West Palm Beach Airport (PBI) â€“ transfers from Fort Lauderdale and Miami airports can be arranged for an extra charge
- Olivia & R Familyâ€™s signature programming, entertainment, and staffing throughout
- Daily Kids and Teens Programs for children ages 4â€“17
- Enjoy access to a wide menu of exciting land and water sports including beach volleyball (8 championship sand courts), basketball, soccer, sailing, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, fitness classes, water aerobics, water volleyball/polo, ping pong, bocce ball, tennis (14 hard courts and 6 clay courts), flying trapeze, mini-golf, and water skiingÂ
- Spend a morning at the on-site 18-hole golf course with outdoor driving range, putting, and chipping green (extra charge)
- Be adventurous with an optional excursion such as meeting the dolphins, taking an airboat through the Everglades, going on a Lion Country Safari, jet skiing, horseback riding, or taking a fishing tour and more (extra charge)
- Pamper yourself at the Lâ€™Occitane Spa (extra charge)
- Enjoy one of the 4 swimming pools, including a 5-lane lap pool
For more information about things you should know before you go, pleaseÂ click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!